Saturday, June 1, 2013

Color of the Day

For this weekend staring on May 31, 2013 the color is I Lilac You by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure collection. Oh and of course my nails did not come out perfect because I did not get them done at a salon and my nails were simply polished without the complete manicure. Love this color because it looks sweet and has a soft pastel color like cotton candy.

Warning: You may have the cravings for cotton candy or something filled with sugar after viewing the picture below.

Oh and have a very Happy National Candy Month all of June.


Not my photo

Not my photo and you can purchase this at CVS, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart,  K-Mart or Target.


looks blue or gray but not quite

The drying process can cause a ripple effect or dents.


No comments:

Post a Comment