Sunday, June 23, 2013

After Sun Care

As the summer days get hotter and we soak up the sun rays I know what helps to relieve the skin. Also, after  coming from the pool or beach it is necessary to cleanse and get rid of the chemicals that are residing on the skin. This ritual is perfect for cooling the skin whether or not you have a sunburn. It is amazing how being in the sun all day can naturally raise the bodies temperature which is why staying hydrated is very important in the summer.


Not only is Nozema good for the face but the whole body as well.


The first step is to run bath water than pour a generous amount( 1/2 cup to 1 cup) of the Village Company therapy aches and pains relief Bath Mineral Soak. 






Than the next step is to rub the noxema on your face and allover legs, arms, abs, back and just massage in to cleanse. If you have a 12 oz. jar you can apply as much as needed because the amount is a lot to work with and lasts for at least two months. You just let it sit for awhile and rinse off and the bath water than may look like it contains a babies spit up after drinking milk.


Great for the skin on the face as well as all over the body


You will be able to feel the difference of your skin and notice that it is smooth and naturally moist. Following these steps may also be the key to dealing with ingrown hairs or preventing them because this cleansing really gets the excess oil out of the follicles. Using soap or what you normally cleanse with is optional but I did not add anything else to my skin and I feel very clean and clear. After the skin will feel cool and softer. I am happy I tried this new approach and made me think that I should have been doing this all along and is something I will continue to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment