Monday, June 17, 2013

I.L.L.J.P

I love LesJoueurs Photography because of the clear creativity and high quality photos that are presented when all the editing is done after being apart of the production.

So far I have been lucky enough to work with the main in charge of LesJoueurs two times for 2013 and some magic has been created. The professionality is so amazing and the bottom line is that their is not much playing around.

My breath is just taken away at my make-up artistry along with the outcome.









On a side-note: When I showed another make-up artist this look for a vintage clothing store they told me that the eyes were overkill or too much as though something was wrong. I love this image and it is quite alright and what makes it even greater is that my style is different and I am not you. The looks are not at you the model is looking right, eyes gazing above.

No comments:

Post a Comment