Thursday, June 13, 2013

Falling for NY


I will bring things back for a little while of the good time that I spent in NY in the Fall of 2012, this is celebrating Throwback Thursday. I got my hands and feet done in with Gel nail polish by Vivian and she did a great job. New York truly is the city that never sleeps and there is so much to take in and view. The people are always on the go and the diversity is amazing but somewhat overwhelming.




Yin Yang symbol on the middle finger


A lot going on and I love the Black & Gold




deuces


holographic blue gel nails pedicure

On the way to NY

still waters












This wig reminds me of the hairstyle of the main lady in  new movie The Purge



The coat is made in Korea

Who is that in the background?



interesting

Did my own make-up of course, no one better

I was kind of the Salt to her Peppa

40/40 club

I'm a No Limit Soldier, thought you knew

I will be missing NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment