Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Look to meet-up

What a wonderful Tuesday that past and I had the perfect look for a meet-up or going to a book signing. I had the chance to meet Alice Walker, the author of The Color Purple and other stories. I had quite a afternoon of waiting in line in hopes of hearing her read and than to get her to sign my wallet. I left happy with a photo of me and Alice Walker and her autograph.

For this signature look to stand out I used NARS satin lip in "Yu" and CoverGirl Queen collection in "jade".  I most definitely stood out more than I would have wanted because as I was in line people could see me taking pictures from inside Busboys and Poets on 14th and V St. NW. How appropriate that Eatonsville was right across the street inspired by another talented author, Zora Neale Hurston.


Now watch me "Yu" crank that soulja and ....





























No comments:

Post a Comment