Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Makeover for this Month



For the month of May, I got things started off with a makeover using none other than Mary Kay products. This look I was going for was a sun-kissed look. I did a makeover on Ashleigh a Mary Kay beauty consultant for a contest that will be open for votes May 10, 2013. Below is my story and one word that explains my entry. You can vote for my entry here, Makeover contest with MaryKay.

"I am someone who believes in the beauty of nature and loving who you are flaws and all. I love it when someone is true to themselves and I know that every woman can be content, which is tough when someone is insecure about their self. In a society that sends mixed messages of beauty I know that true beauty is a feeling more so than looks."

One woman can be CONTENT


If you notice that in the before photo she blends in with the background and the wall seems to  be giving more light than her. In the after photos she is very sun-kissed and the focal point that attracts the eyes to her. Mary Kay mineral bronzing powder was applied to define her cheekbones and all over the face after applying the foundation. At the very end Mary Kay loose powder was applied to set the makeup. My favorite of all of the products was the cream shadow because it reminded me of Maybelline cream gel color tattoo eye shadows that are long lasting up to 24 hours or just about water proof.



The brown mascara really brings out her eye color and  hair color. Nice golden brunette look that is very glowing. 
Deep Brown used on the upper lids
Violet Ink used on lower lids

Cream shadow in beach blonde

Full-coverage concealer

lip gloss in Beach Bronze

Luminous Time Wise foundation in Beige 4
I used blonde and soft auburn to fill in the eyebrows




Cream Blush in Cranberry

Jasmine wearing Fierce and Tangy in the  cream gel tattoo color eye shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment