Thursday, September 5, 2013

Creative Roots

Since I am in a reflecting moment I will go back to August 10th when I celebrated the finale of a art gallery in the Anacostia community of DC while getting one of the best shows from GlitterLust. The lead singer was making my night with his glittery boots...

Anyways, I am back and proud to embrace my creativity as well as others to realize that the artist in me needs to come alive once again and that means...


I will paint more and find a way for people to enjoy my customized shirts as much as I do. Although I will not most likely ever be a size 0 or small again I can have something that people of all sizes and skintones can appreciate.




Ready for some art besides the masterpiece that is me

All natural with my colorful kinky hair...


No flash--notice my Odwalla juice in my arm

Flash

Sitting down and more than enough jelly to go around...

flashing lights and.....

Glitter Lust!




These boots had me infatuated



My skinnier days with slicker and unnatural hair too....





No comments:

Post a Comment