Friday, September 20, 2013

Falling for Fashion

So I fell in love or have such great admiration for the Fall 2013 collection of Dolce & Gabbana that is really sentimental to me I have decided to start a Fashion Friday.

Not only I am into Beauty and Wellness but all things of Art and Elegance which is seen in a lot of fashion lines.

I got a glimpse of what Dolce & Gabbana is serving up for the Fall in Essence magazine September 2013 issue and how amazing was the dazzles.


Not my photo, credit goes to Elle.com






I would have made a video for my You Tube channel to describe just how much the embellishments and all the intricate layers reminded me of pure royalty, but I am not trying to scare viewers. Anyways I am in love with the passion of the pieces for this Fall and the way the advertising was executed because I received a bigger scope of life.


The pattern and material of the men's coats are simply magnificent and remind me of pillows my grandmother had with bible scriptured engraved or embossed on them.

I took this from the pages of Details magazine September "Fashion" issue.


So the moral of this entry is that everyone is royalty and should be walking, talking and feeling as though they are. Life is all about love feeling the sweetness from others, and excepting nothing less than the best.


Oh and for all the freaks and just to add a little humor for this Friday. I was riding on the Metro and after getting up from sitting my bottom left this mark. I was so tickled that my bottom made a imprint that reminded me of a vagina so I had to take a picture and share. Who doesn't love Vagina's?


Taken by me

Taken by me
Darlings, this is what life is all about..laughter and having joy in  your heart.


Maybe up next will be the anatomy of the vagina....


No comments:

Post a Comment