Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 28

This marks the last week of my fast which I will miss but this doesn't mean all my discipline is just going to be thrown all out the window.

What a wonderful day it has been filled with raindrops, daylight, Pickled cucumbers, Sugar Baby watermelons,  mommas,  anniversaries and the Lederer Youth Garden. I am really excited about learning about the Greenhouse and other programs that DC offers such as DC's "field to fork network" and this other thing I found.



Also, I believe this is worth mentioning because I am living in DC and today marks the 50th Anniversary of the "I Have A Dream" speech. I believe that I am highly favored and amazed by the grace inside of me and that I can realize. This wellness Wednesday will definitely be one I will cherish and hold in rememberance




Well since today is such a special day I have my own speech, in more of a written format that I will one day say out loud.



I have a dream that one day everyone living in the inner cities and Urban Areas will have access to healthy food and high quality facilities in their communities.

Also, I have a dream that people can learn to accept themselves fully and others with their flaws and all.

I have a dream that people will be colorblind and learn not to judge someone based on how many degrees they have or lack of them.


I have a dream that the style or texture of someone's hair will not me a matter in their job prospects and their treatment.


I have a dream that people will trust I have their best interest at heart and know what is best for them.


I have a dream that somehow people can work together in peace and find some common ground from sea to shining sea.

I have a dream that one day my work will be published in a high fashion magazine in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Russia, Middle East and Europe.
I have a dream that people will learn to speak freely and openly about any problems they have with someone instead of in private or behind their back.

I have a dream that one day people will learn to elevate to a higher spiritual level.


The most important part of my dream is that people can learn to love and nurture their environments fully.










No comments:

Post a Comment