Monday, August 19, 2013

EMC

Extra moisturizing and conditing is the name of the game when it comes to taking care of color-treated hair. I am the type that loves to color my hair because that allows things to be exciting and vibrant when it comes to my look. When you chemically or color treat the hair than that can cause more dryness, so of course moisture is the key.


My most favorite and beloved shampoo that I am using comes from L'Oreal EverPure line which is just like lotion for the hair, I mean really what I feel must be what liquid silk is like. The results are great because instantly you can feel the difference in the smoothness of your hair. Using the EverPure Sulfate-free conditioner is optional but when it comes to my natural ethnic hair I use Mizani products.






Here is the whole EverPure Collection and you can use whatever according to your hair needs.



My two conditioners of choice are Mizani's Moisturefuse and Fulfyl which are both under L'Oreal, so either these products are high quality.







Then to finish off your hair style this Shine Spray works wonders....



No comments:

Post a Comment