Saturday, December 29, 2012

Love must be in the air.....

Every time I go to check my email I see something with couples and the whole wedding thing. What a beautiful thing it is when someone find's their match and can pull of a ceremony to cherish. I just had to share a photo of the make-up I did for a Chinese model who was the first Asian I worked on. Lovely cheekbones she had with almond shaped eyes and, I have to brag or admit that she looked the best in the fashion show. Bottom line, I love all Asians and that means Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Iranians, Bengali's, Lebanese and Pakistani's.


FYE (For your education): Asia contains 50 countries



The lighting on here is much softer than the photos below so the effect is different. Chinese bride I did make-up on.






No comments:

Post a Comment