Monday, December 10, 2012
Of course it takes two baby and me and Milady are coming to good terms. Here is some proof of how much I love thee and obsess about us making it all for the love of wellness and Beauty. All I can do is smile and give my kisses because I keep her beside me in my bed.
Nothing like Anatomy and Physiology- Chapter 6
1. abductors- Muscles that draw a body part, such as a finger, arm or toe, away from the mid-line of the body or of an extremity.
2. absorption- The transport of fully digested food into the circulatory system to feed the tissues and cells.
3. adductors- Muscles that draw body parts inwards toward the median axis of the body and in hand drawing fingers together.
4. adipose tissue- A specialized connective tissue considered fat, which gives smoothness and contour to the body and cushions and insulates the body.
5. adrenal glands- Glands that secrete about 30 steroid hormones and control metabolic processes of the body including the fight-or-flight response.
6. anabolism- Constructive metabolism; the process of building up larger molecules from smaller ones.
7. anatomy- The study of human body structure that can be seen with the naked eye and how the body parts are organized and the science of the structure of organisms or of their parts.
8. angular artery- Artery that supplies blood to the side of the nose.
9. anterior auricular artery- Artery that supplies blood to the front part of the ear.
10. aorta- The body's largest artery. The arterial trunk that carries blood from the heart to be distributed by branch arteries through the body.