I was getting besides myself with skipping to Chapter six when one of the most important parts of working in a salon would be keeping things clean, found in Chapter five.
There were eight lessons in this chapter :
1. Understanding the state laws and rules as well as the difference between them.
2. Know the types and classes of Bacteria.
3. Define hepatitis and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and explain how they are transmitted.
4. Explain the differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing.
5. Know the types of disinfectants and how they are used.
6. Universal and Standard Precautions.
7. Know what my responsibilities as a salon professional are.
8. Know how to safely clean and disinfect salon and spa tools and implements.