Friday, July 19, 2013

American Manicure

It has been awhile since I treated myself to a manicure since I usually do it myself, but I had to try the American Manicure which is similar to the French manicure. Also, I received a paraffin wax which left the skin on my hands feeling super moisturized and is a beauty experience that everyone should experience at least once.

Paraffin wax is completely safe and can be eaten since this is a item sold in grovery stores and used for cooking. Here you can check out how to give yourself a paraffin wax treatment.


Before my polish was applied both of my hands were dipped in the wax three times and covered with a plastic bag to sit on there for about four minutes.


Not my photo





My skin is rejuvenated and very silky.


No comments:

Post a Comment