Thursday, July 25, 2013

Think Pink

Love that Nars tinted moisturizer in Medium 2 ( perfect for my tan skin)

Oh and how you liking my hair and blush?






What a week and I love Wet-N-Wild's lipstick in Think Pink because it is like cotton candy with the smoothness and effect gives my lips or anyone else's. Originally I was recording so that I could build up to demonstrating putting on the lipcolor, because I know people find lipstick application amusing. However, forces beyond my control would not allow me to finish recording. Just like the sun can be draining to people it didn't help the juice in my batteries. I was only able to record three takes and my panoramic view before my batteries went completely dead. The lesson learned from all of this is that the best filming times are early in the morning and later in the evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment