Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Always Sunny

For the look I was going for a warm and neutral feel. I decided to use MAC Pro Longwear eyeshadow in "Always Sunny" as my bronzer and blush. Since I wanted to keep things natural I was not wearing eyeliner only eyeshadow and mascara. I absolutely love how great my face looks from my gloss to eyebrows.

Oh and on a side note, if you have not noticed my aura is real and you can see it in this video if you pay attention, and look closely.

Here is a good explanation of this which perfectly describes me and my connection to my surroundings on a emotional level. Oh yes feelings are everything and I can feel what is going on with animals which includes humans. Just a hint I love alley cats and have a extra tenderness to those who may have been in foster care because I love those the most who can appreciate what others take for granted.

Purple Aura:

Purple Aura people are highly psychic, attuned to the emotions and moods of others and very sensitive. People who have a predominant amount of purple in their Aura are seen as mysterious and secretive.
The Purple Aura individual possesses a philosophical, enquiring and intuitive mind. They love to learn and never stop exploring and enquiring into new subjects and areas that interest them. Because this they tend to be extremely interesting and knowledgeable people.
The Purple Aura individual does not have a wide circle of many friends. But the friends they do have are held close and are respected, admired and loved. People with a predominant purple Aura tend to be unlucky in love but once they have found their perfect soul mate is loyal and loving for life.
Purple Aura people connect well with animals and nature. They are attuned to animals and can sense their emotions and feelings. Purple Aura people tend to take in and care for strays as their loving and caring nature makes it difficult for them to turn strays away.






No comments:

Post a Comment