Friday, March 15, 2013

Resort 2013 collection...






I decided to add something more to my services and that would be the Resort 2013 Collection which would be styling hair into plaits and french braids. The Resort 2013 service is Au natural and bringing the carefree hair that comes with that attitude of staying on the perfect resort on your dream vacation. Imagine Bo Dereck in the movie "10" or you as the tourist who will be taking a Island getaway or a part of some great indigenous African tribe. I present to you the Resort 2013 collection starring me rocking my long plaits achieved with Snake-N-Go hair by Freetress made of 100% Toyokalon hair which is the " World's Most Advanced Synthetic Hair" according to the package. Want some plaits with extensions just let me know, contact buymyartwork@aol.com.





My plaits and I got my illuminated face using Nars illuminator and tinted moisturizer combined together.

Face all done up with eyeshadow, blush, with brows filled in,  lipgloss and eyeliner.



On the train but with my plaits it's like I am on  a resort in a exotic foreign island.

Eyebrows tinted with Intensive color auburn to bring out the burgundy highlights and make eyebrows naturally fuller.


Picture these blue walls as the beautiful ocean and sky  viewed from the sands on the beach.




No edited photos taken from the camera phone.
Not my photo

Not my photo

Not my photo

Not my photo

Not my photo

No comments:

Post a Comment