Monday, March 25, 2013

Good Example

I recently, worked with Tami S. Hayes, a very talented musician and fitness instructor  from Ohio. Miss Hayes received  a thirty minute facial and eyebrow tint with me using Godefroy Tint Kit for spot coloring in Medium Brown. Check out all of the products offered by Godefroy beauty

To find out more about Miss Hayes Fierce Fitness you can check out  her website here. What a great session and she was a wonderful client for a student like me. I love the results and if you check out Miss Hayes website to see a photo of her than you will see the difference of how she looked before. What a magical experience with eyebrow tinting and many more are to come.

On my way to make a house call to Tami Hayes with my plaits freshly done.


After her facial and eyebrow tint you can see the shape and fullness of her  eyebrows.







No comments:

Post a Comment