Friday, March 29, 2013

Brows-ing emotions

This past Tuesday I waxed and tinted my eyebrows after letting them grow for four weeks since February 24th. My eyebrows came out wonderful and I did a good job for shaping them on my own. I believe that the eyebrows can make or break the face because they help frame the face. The eyebrows are to a face what a frame is to a painting or picture. What a week it has been in learning and human relations that has been full of so much emotion and movements filled with madness. Guest appreciation day was interesting and was perfect to kick off to celebrating Earth Month at Aveda and beyond.

Nothing compares to nice full eyebrows.




The brow tint in Brown gives the brows some extra boldness and definition that I love.


In living color....

No comments:

Post a Comment